Legend 5

Beauty and the Beast 2017 teaser

Calling all fellow Disney Fans!

If you haven't seen it yet, the teaser is out 😉

Ooooh March is too far away!

~Be Our Guest~

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c38r-SAnTWM

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 (and any other Spidey fans)

Must ask you what did you think of Tom Holland's jaw-dropping lip sync battle the other day? Omg best thing on the web this week!!!!!! Zendaya's rxpression says it all! With moves like that it puts Toby Maguire's Spidey 3 dance-off to shame!!

PS is it wrong that I thought he not only moves better than Rihanna but looks better as well? Kinda like Kristen Stewart after a fortnight on a building site? I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fcukspiderman/status/861544648686182400/video/1

View solution in original post

134 REPLIES 134
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 (and any other Spidey fans)

Must ask you what did you think of Tom Holland's jaw-dropping lip sync battle the other day? Omg best thing on the web this week!!!!!! Zendaya's rxpression says it all! With moves like that it puts Toby Maguire's Spidey 3 dance-off to shame!!

PS is it wrong that I thought he not only moves better than Rihanna but looks better as well? Kinda like Kristen Stewart after a fortnight on a building site? I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fcukspiderman/status/861544648686182400/video/1

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy He's got some great moves! 😮

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Do you think he had to practice a lot, or is that like a normal Friday night for Tom?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Considering Spidey is flexible, what do you think? lol

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Fancy a preview for Beauty and the Beast? 😉

(Although watching this now, the autotune does kinda kill it 😞 )

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=zMzet0pZmW4

(I hope the link works, sometimes my tablet won't add it.)

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Trust it to start straight off with a %#^#% song 😄 Shame it's the opening they are showing, it's all happy happy, I want a bit of the dark, fantasy Pan's Labyrinth stuff later on! However Emma Watcson does quite look the part despite the fact that I still think of Hermione Grainger every time I see her, and her signings not as bad as I thought it would be!

Won't be spending cold hard cash on it but I'll definitely watch it when it gets to NOW TV. What did you think overall? Did it have a dark, fantasy vibe to it? Does Beast sound like Batman all the way throughout? 😉

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Awh they've taken Tom Holland down ^^^^ Spoilsports, they're just jealous they don't have the moves like he does ... 😞

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy To be fair, that isn't the beginning. Just the first song which is a no brainer. 😄

It actually DOES go a little bit dark later on. Disney are getting brave! 😮

I'm a bit peeved as the bluray isn't out until 10 days after my birthday. The US release is in June. 😞

I wouldn't say a Batman voice but even Beast gets to sing a song! 🙂

I wasn't keen on Emma Thompson as Mrs Potts at all which is a shame. It didn't feel right. 😞

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Is Mrs Pott's the Angela Lansbury character? Love Angela Lansbury, and no, Emma Thompson seems a strange replacement. That's about the extent of my Beauty and the Beast knowledge so don't test me any further!

Maybe you can persuade someone to buy you the B&B pops for your birthday to keep you going until release date?

image.jpeg

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Yes, that's her. 🙂

No disrespect to Emma Thompson but she sounded like she was American trying to do an English accent. 😞