Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I honestly have no idea at the minute what it is about 😄

So far, I've managed to understand the character Holo is a deity in the form of a human/wolf but not a werewolf lol. 

holo

Black Friday was horrendous for me, we were stuck in traffic for 2 and a half hours just to get back from the shopping centre (on a double decker bus I might add.)

I did get a bargain with Spice and Wolf as both seasons were a tenner each which is a bargain! Not as good as yours though haha. 😄

I've been forbidden from buying gadgets until Christmas so I was gutted there. Ugh. Lol

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Just been looking it up on MAL. Sounds like mine might be a cross between High School of the Dead and School Days but more towards School Days .... Eek!! Supposed to be a comedy tho so that might save it! 

Looking at yours, you've probably got the better deal, but yours sounds like proper heavy anime with lots of dialogue, which means my head would probably explode trying to read all the subtitles quick enough and work out who's who and what's going on all at the same time! Don't think I'm advanced enough for that stuff yet! 😄

Sounds fun! I hope you at least got a Black Friday deal on your bus ticket! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Andy *DUBBED COUGHCOUGH*

A guy behind me was freaking out about missing emmerdale. Seriously?? 😄
So grateful for Netflix downloads lol.
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

caseyb1993 wrote:
@Andy *DUBBED COUGHCOUGH*

@caseyb1993 With you all the way! If Ryan asks, we'll deny it! 😄

PS where is he?!?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Wish I knew. 😞

A lot of sub's are fantastic, I do tend to watch them more than I used too. 🙂

I wish they would release Higurashi on dvd over here. 😞

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy @commanda6

You will love this review! Not seen the movie myself but I have heard it is pretty bad. 😮

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QV312ljwD2M

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Do you ever find you spend so much time watching Nostalgia Critic podcasts that you haven't got time to watch any of the films?!? 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Why waste two hours watching a terrible movie when I can get a laugh out of a 30 minute review? 😉

Speaking of movies, I recommend Daddy's Home 2. Went to see it earlier and although not as good as the first one, it is still quite funny! 😄

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Talking of spending 2 hours sitting through a rubbish film .. I've just watched Exorcist 2 tonight. I can't quite find the words ...... It's without doubt the most rubbish horror film I've ever seen. I can guarantee that's the one and only time that disc will see the inside of my bluray player! It's got Richard Burton, Linda Blair, James Earl Jones, makes no sense whatsoever, has absolutely no horror but has loads of tap-dancing! Can't wait to check out what Nostalgia Critic make of it! 😄

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy Again with bad movies, did you hear the "Dark Universe" may actually be dead because of the disaster that was The Mummy? I didn't see it as I can't stand Tom Cruise. Smiley Mad

FYI, The Star Wars trailer actually looked pretty good! I may have to catch up on all of them, that's how amazed I was! 😮