Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Anime discussion - all welcome!

@caseyb1993 @Anonymous User 

Thought it was about time we had our own anime thread, now I'm getting addicted to it I feel we need a dedicated area to go anime mad. Maybe we will find some more anime fans on here as well .... ANYBODY? Say hello!!!!!

357 REPLIES 357
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993

Ooh another anime bargain! 3.99 is a good price, might have a bit of promo credit left as well. You know what I'm going to ask though don't you? Is it only one series or are there another 98 episodes after that I need to watch?!? 🙂

You reckon it's the sort of thing I might like?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy If it helps, it is only 12 episodes long in total. 

I think literally from the first scene, you will be like OMG as I didn't expect "that" for an opening scene. 😮

There is strong gore, anime nudity, characters that annoy you. Kind of like GoT.... 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 Loads of violence, loads of nudity, loads of characters to throw rotten tomatoes at, that's gotta be worth £3.99 of anyone's money! 🙂

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy And I mean ALOT of gore! 

I think it was the first horror anime I ever watched and I was like "dammmnnnn....." 😮

£3.99 is worth a gamble.. 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
ukbobboy
Legend

@caseyb1993

Hi Casey

Yes, hidden traps placed in downloads and malware connected to false links are just some of the way these criminal hackers get into your computer.

As far as I'm concerned, anything I download goes into a sandbox then virus checked, that way I insure that my pdf's, utilities and programs are malware free and ready to use.

Peace

UK Bob

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@ukbobboy I remember a couple of years ago, I downloaded a game from a reputable website that caused my poor computer to really suffer. 😞

It went 1000x slower , each virus/malware scan must have found an extra 50 threats and every time I logged off, you could see a load of ads all faint in the background trying to close. It was horrendous. 

It was pretty terrifying that all that was caused from a game. 😞

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

I've started watching Little Witch Academia on Netflix.

It's pretty much the anime version of The Worst Witch. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!? Come back to us!

Never mind Black Friday and Cyber Monday, bargains don't get better than this from the charity box in my local post office

image.jpeg

50p (yes you read that right!) AND it's blu-Ray! Looking at the cover I think they were just glad to get rid of it as quickly as possible, especially as the back cover states it's 'fuelled by the fires of perversion'! Still gotta be worth a go! Anyone seen it?

I needed something to reinvigorate my anime watching after my encounter with School Days, which despite still promising myself I'm going to keep going till I get to the end, I've still only managed 1 more episode in the last month. Speaking of which, bit worried that the back of the blu-Ray mentions it's from 'the same studio that brought you School Days' .... Eek!

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Andy I actually haven't (shock horror 🐵 but i have heard about it. 

That's okay I still haven't watched much of Food Wars that I promised Ryan either lol. I bought "Spice and Wolf" the other day in HMV so am getting into that. 🙂

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@caseyb1993 I think Food Wars would be an anime step too far for me! 😄 What's Spice and Wolf about then? Not spice as in more cooking I hope!

Talking of Black Friday did you pick up any disc bargains this year? I think it's been pretty rubbish personally, I usually pick up a few blu-rays or DVDs I want (and an odd one or two I don't!) but this year I've not bought anything! 😄