cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 sticks with 1 account

Hi,

My husband and I have already got a NOW TV account with 1 stick.

Is it possible to buy another stick and link it to the same account ?

Thanking you all, in anticipation,

Pauline.

11 REPLIES 11
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Absolutely, as long as you log in with the same account information. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply.

Can I buy a new stick on its own from somewhere - or do I have do get the set (stick, remote control, etc.) again ?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

It doesn’t have to be a NOW produced stick, they are limited stock. 
As long as you purchase a compatible device from the below link you’ll be good to go. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now

My personal recommendation is to get an Amazon fire stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help, I’m very grateful.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I link the 2nd stick, to my account ?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You'll need to scroll all the way down to see the list of options at the bottom, scroll along to find “my account”.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you go with a new NOW Stick if you are lucky to find any dwindling stock, rather than a Amazon Fire Stick or Roku Stick for example.

Then on the NOW Stick you will be greeted with a six digit activation code on your television screen the first time you set up the NOW Stick.

Follow these instructions from this link page below and when prompted on your internet browser screen make sure you use your existing NOW account details (same details you used on your existing Stick).

Then once the new Stick is activated it should automatically link to your existing account.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-your-now-smart-stick 

Should you get a Fire Stick or full blown Roku Streamer or most NOW supported playback devices then download the NOW App, then ignore any QR scan code if prompted on your television screen and like @gavs82008 has mentioned when the NOW App opens go to the bottom of the Home NOW screen and click on the My Account tile box to enter your existing NOW account details (email address and password which you used on your existing Stick)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your help, my husband and I are very grateful.

I think I’ll get another now tv stick (if I can), then I’ve got a spare remote control, etc.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The price for the NOW Stick seems inflated doing a quick search on the internet because stock is getting scarcer.

The best price i could find doing a quick search, without looking into it in more detail is a NOW Stick with a bundled one month pass for £25 at B&M Stores (not sure what stock is like around their stores nationwide).

When i bought my NOW Sticks they was around £15 including a bundled pass.