cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Universal remote

Hi, can anyone recommend an all4one Universal remote that can be use with nowtv smart box? I wish to be able to control TV standby/volume as well as all the usual nowtv remote features eg. Home/back etcThanksMark

Charged

I have been charged for membership passes i didn’t even know i had l, i need help !!!

I haven't a clue what to do!

Hi all, I'm really hoping someone can help me. Before I begin to describe the problem I'm having I'd like to say that my IT skills are virtually non existent so please could any advice be given in lay man term....many thanks.Since signing up to NOWTV...

Phone number not working.

I'm having trouble calling one number which is a 0300 number. All other phone numbers work fine from my landline. I have tried this 0300 number from other phone that I can get through they have said they havent blocked my landline number. What can I ...

Cashback

Topcashback.co.uk can a member of staff look into my forever pending cashback claim from the 2nd of November last year. I was going to refer a few friends to you're service but there is no point if I never get the cashback own to me.

New stick in new device

I have bought a new stick for my office TV today, it will not install any apps. So far it has taken 3 hours to update but when I click install Now app...it fails. I have checked the WiFi and that seems fine, I have deleted 2 devices from the list.  M...

Inappropriate trailers

Why does NOWTV think it is appropriate to show trailers for an 18 rated show at the start of a U rated TV programme? The content of said trailer (for The Outsider) was not appropriate or had content suitable for a U rating.I put on Ed Stafford: First...

Passes

I have been charged for passes I didnt activate. I deactivated them years ago and nowtv reactivated them and took 4 payments off me. The live chat operators wont help and even provided me with an email address to contact that doesnt work! I need to s...

Resolved! Why no Linux Support?

The title says it all.You are alienating a large number of potential users by not supporting/allowing your service on Linux.Even a browser option would be good.I am a new Now TV Customer using a Roku3 but would be good to use laptops (all linux) on o...