cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Contact

Okay.. so my nowtv remote is broken.. I can’t use it at all it won’t register to the stick.. I was just wondering how I’d go about getting one.. the bot chat was less than helpful and I can’t find a customer services number anywhere 

Resolved! Passes

Hi please could anyone help I’ve put in pass codes for vouchers has all submitted but still getting charged each month from nowtv 

Samsung NowTV app not working

Wondering if anyone is able to help, gone to click on my NowTV app on my Samsung smart TV and it won’t allow me in. I can still access on my iPad but not TV. It was working fine yesterday but today nothing at all! 

Now tv2 hub

Hi... any help out there I can’t find a customer service number. so my hub became active today.  How do I connect it to my tv??? 

Do not trust

I got my card details deleted by one good person that they have but I got another email from another member of staff asking for my bank account details so they can sort it out they must think I'm some stupid idiot as if I'm going to do that so that t...

Charged for something I didn't have

When your not getting anywhere with the now tv people you should get in touch with resolver online they are free and impartial they will take up your case you can email through them and you will get emails back to you from now tv

letter

i got broad band nowtv payment due 2nd jan but got no tv until 2nd jan when payment is due 

Payments no pass

I cancelled my pass months ago but my bank statements are still saying money is being taken, I have no active passes I've checked, and no other accounts I just want this to stop but can't get it to

ITV Hub issues solved (perhaps)

We changed to NowTV only a couple of months ago. Suddenly, a week or so ago, we lost access to all ITV Hub programs & box sets. The main problem gave screen message "unable to access this channel at this location". I tried changing my location in Set...

Won McDonald's voucher

Hi guys. I won a 5 month sky sports mobile pass after getting a mcdonalds monopoly voucher. Fast fwd to Dec 17th and I've been charged for a 1 month pass despite not wanting it anymore. I have cancelled any further renewal but am wanting a refund. Ca...