cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Passes

I have been charged for passes I didnt activate. I deactivated them years ago and nowtv reactivated them and took 4 payments off me. The live chat operators wont help and even provided me with an email address to contact that doesnt work! I need to s...

Resolved! Why no Linux Support?

The title says it all.You are alienating a large number of potential users by not supporting/allowing your service on Linux.Even a browser option would be good.I am a new Now TV Customer using a Roku3 but would be good to use laptops (all linux) on o...

Max connections via Ethernet

Hii just wasted 2 days trying to get my imac and smart TV connected to my Nowtv Broadband hub but it wouldn’t connect, i tried everything , changing cables , switches all settings in imac etc but I accidentally discovered I can only connect 4 devices...

Help

Ok so tried making a sky id for the sky store but it wont accept my details for bank account and sky just keep on telling me to contact yourselves...

Change device

Was trying to change device over to watch sports tv,as I already hve app on mobile,and hve got wee months sports pass,tried to change device to tablet,but it wont let me watch sports,it says I need to buy passes to watch,but I already hve months pass...

Resolved! Nowtv Sky sports month pass Christmas offer?

Hello Everyone. I have just looked at offers available to me, and there are 2 Sky sports passes on offer a week pass with 30% off and a month pass with 50% off (£9.99 and £16.99 respectively). That I get, but when you look at the details underneath t...

Contact

Okay.. so my nowtv remote is broken.. I can’t use it at all it won’t register to the stick.. I was just wondering how I’d go about getting one.. the bot chat was less than helpful and I can’t find a customer services number anywhere