cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

Suggest Your Ideas for NOW TV Here!!!

This dedicated thread is for users to suggest ways to improve the NOW TV service that aren’t already in the Ideas Board.

Idea.png

Any ideas for improving NOW TV are welcome, and if the NOW TV Team especially like any of the ideas and think they could work you may be lucky and have your idea moved into the Ideas Board for others to vote on it. 

Please reply to this post with any ideas you have, and if you like any of the ideas do reply and let us know, and give them thanks if you agree.

Thanks to @Anonymous User for requesting this thread.

63 REPLIES 63
Anonymous User
Not applicable

PVR features would be good  ( pause, rewind, record etc )

BT is IPTV and they have a PVR, surely NowTV could too.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Userwrote:

PVR features would be good  ( pause, rewind, record etc )

BT is IPTV and they have a PVR, surely NowTV could too.

In a sense they have, it's called Sky Q, but with it comes high subscription prices and lengthy contracts.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah, i got Spotify and Amazon Prime Music, but now and again i do enjoy watching old music videos (nostalgia reasons mainly) to look back at the fashion and hair styles etc over the years which brings back good memories Smiley Very Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnappswrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

Yeah, i got Spotify and Amazon Prime Music, but now and again i do enjoy watching old music videos (nostalgia reasons mainly) to look back at the fashion and hair styles etc over the years which brings back good memories Smiley Very Happy

@schnapps I use Deezer. 🙂

The free version is bad though as you can only play at random. 

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

we would like to have the major freeview channels build in the nowtv app...

the channels should be accesible to nowtv paying customers only...

it will be  like TVplayer ...

the reason i want this is that we dont have everyone freeview access or cable

i hate changing apps to go to a dedicated network app to see live streaming 

i hate changing to tv mode to go to the freeview channels and then back to nowtv to see my paying channels..

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is an Issue using search functionality across NOW TV Help Site 27/3/201... Click here for more info!
But as soon as NOW TV  is back up and running, I am sure, that NOW TV Customer Service, will look in to this and they will let you know, what they have decided!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I share your vision @Anonymous User as I mentioned earlier in the thread.

It would make television accessible to those in accommodation where the landlord or planning regulations do not permit the tennant or homeowner to lay coax and install an aerial or parabolic dish in areas of poor reception.

It also makes for a pleasant user experience if all channels are on one platform, whether this is through the TV Player app or something packaged in to the NOW TV guide.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,
History channel there seems to be the odd history channel tv show dotted around in the all tv shows section from time to time be nice to have the proper channel just like the discovery channel.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Year bundles offer being sent by e-mail, if you are a regular user.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you put subtitles can they just stay on rather than having to do it for each episode. Like other streaming services do