cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ukbobboy
Legend

CW's New Superhero shows for 2021

Dear Superhero fans

I'm sure most of you will agree that 2020 is a bust, this pandemic has messed everything up including our favourite shows.

Anyway, I just saw the new Batwoman trailer, even though it's just only a minute long it does look good and I'm excited to see the first episode of this second season. I'm guessing that Netflix will have first refusal to show Batwoman in the UK and this is where I'll watch it, I honestly don't think E4 will do anything with Batwoman in the near to medium term.

All said and done, here's the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqa35opsdFU

UK Bob

Batwoman Season 2 premieres January 17th on The CW with actress Javicia Leslie taking over the role of Batwoman. Subscribe to tvpromosdb on Youtube for more Batwoman season 2 promos in HD! Batwoman official website: https://www.cwtv.com/shows/batwoman/ Watch more Batwoman Season 2 videos: ...
2 REPLIES 2
ukbobboy
Legend

Dear Superhero fans

There's been nothing but hate poured on the upcoming new season 2 of Batwoman, nobody seems prepared to give it a chance before condemning it. 

Admittedly, putting on a Bat suit with little or no training and seemingly getting near superpowers is a stretch but I am prepared to give this new show a chance before writing it off.  Beside, I think I heard that CW has terminated the contract of the writer that promoted the "unliked political agenda" that was such a prominent part of season 1.

Anyway, Batwoman season 2 will be shown on 17th January 2021 in the US, when or if we will ever see it in the UK is unknown at the moment.

UK Bob

PS. I'll probably have to wait until the season's released on BluRay/DVD.

ukbobboy
Legend

Dear Superhero fans

CW crossovers are dead, at least for 2021 , thank to the pandemic.  The scheduled crossover for Superman & Lois and Batwoman has been officially cancelled and furthermore no others are being planned.

It's gonna be another BAH HUMBUG year.

Bah Humbug.gif

UK Bob