cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not loading

My nowtv app won’t load on my smart box.. it just has the 4 coloured dots going round in a circle ‘loading’. I have been sat here now for about 10 minutes. I’ve checked my internet connection and it says it’s connected so what’s the issue?
7 REPLIES 7
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Start off by turning off your box at the mains, then reboot your broadband router and when it is back up and running power up your NOW TV box and try again. If you still have the problem try a forced software update to see if it helps.

Press Home on the remote to take you to the home screen. Then do the following sequence on your remote quickly and smoothly
Home (x5) FF (x3) REW (x2)

If done correctly a Secret Screen will appear (if it doesn't, press Home to go back to the start and then try again). Choose Update software and allow it to run (even if it reports the same version as you already have).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Tried both suggestions Andy but still no joy. Any other ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Did you manage to resolve this problem as mine is doing exactly the same!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Have this problem it started yesterday done a full reset and it worked but went to work came home and was doing the same I'm getting the blue screen with all my TV guided, apps and home options but nothing is loading.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here and the forced software update also didn’t work 😞

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Hey

Dan

Have you checked the signal strength you're getting in your viewing room?

I say this because I just solved a similar problem when a TV of mine, in a back upstairs bedroom, had difficulty maintaining a cohesive signal, that is it kept crashing and the screen ratio changed to 16:9.

UK Bob

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Out of curisoity who is your ISP is it TalkTalk or somebody else ?