cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTV Combo Question

I switched to NowTV Combo a few weeks ago, all of a sudden my calls are being screened by SkyTalkShield? as far as i know this has only happened in the last couple of days as i've had calls come through ok last week - now all of a sudden my mother in laws calls are being screened as are random calls that i've been expecting...

I tried sky talk shield a few months ago when still with SkyTV.. i turned it off online when I didn't like it. I cant see anywhere on MyTV account how this is a sevice through NowTV? i've been on the NowTV Broadband Buddy links and can change settings to internet connection but nothing about this. 

Any help / guidance gratefully appreciated. 

Thanks. 

Michelle

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

NOW TV COmbo doesn't have the equivalent of the Sky TalkShield feature, but because Sky and NOW TV are closely related broadband services behind the scenes it sounds as if the feature might have somehow carried over by mistake. You won't be able to turn this off with any settings you can access yourself, so I think best thing would be to give the Combo Team a call (free from your home phone) and explain to them what's happening. They should be able to pass it on to be resolved.

You can find the telephone number for the Combo Team by going to your My Account > My Package page

https://account.nowtv.com/my-package

and click the Moving Home ‘Find out how’ button at the bottom, it will show you the number to call (even tho you’re not really moving home!)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks, 

they've said it might take 3-5 days but will try and sort it. 

thanks again.