cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv combo

hi thinking of buying nowtv combo with the sports pack.

it coming up at £23 pm then £68 pm after 12 m. am i reading this right

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

it says 2 month sports offer wat price will it be after 2 months. can i cancel sports after 2 months and then wat price would it be still £23 pm or what 

can anybody help

thanks

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi thinking of buying nowtv combo with the sports pack.

it coming up at £23 pm then £68 pm after 12 m. am i reading this right

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. There's currently a 2 month free sports offer with Combo. Looking at your quote it looks like you are interested in the fab fibre product, so you'd pay £23pm for the first two months, then £56.99 pm for the remaining 10 months. After 12 months you are out of contract and so just pay current full prices at the time, although you'd be able to switch or renegotiate a new contract at the point.

Yes, you could cancel sports pass after 2 months if you wanted but you would lose any Combo discount if you don't have at least one type of pass at any time, so it would end up quite a bit higher than £23pm if you only had broadband and calls with no pass.

I'd recommend phoning the Combo Team to talk through all the different options as they can get quite complicated, especially if you aren't sure you would want to have some kind of pass every month. You can ring them on the number you see on your My Account>My Package page

https://account.nowtv.com/my-package

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User the Now combo is pass of your choice, broadband and phone. If you have been offered all that for £23 then I am very surprised. I think you may have the wrong information.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.