cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone elses NowTV App disappeard ??

just had to reset my nowtv box as it must of crashed since i last used it but the nowTV icon has gone and when i push the NOWtv icon on the remote it just dose a loop and goes back to the home page ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

If you are having issues with the NOW TV Box (Icon Disappeared) please try the following steps.

Navigate to Settings>System>System Update

Follow the on screen messaging and check if the icon has come back. If this does not work please unplug your box by swithing off the power at the mains for 10-15 seconds and then turn the power back on again.

Thank you

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
Legend 5
Legend 5

Same problem is occuring with my box too.  It won't go into any Now content:  whether via App (not there), the button or trying to go in via one of the highlighted programs.  Fortunately for me this is a back up device, but must be very annoying if it is your main device.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

right i had to push a pin in the reset hole on the back a bit of a pain as had to re-enter all my information but the app icon is back up and running just tested it with a movie 🙂 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Working on my other box (older white one) but not on my black one! Reset and updated.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine stil hasn't worked
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines not working at all
Anonymous User
Not applicable

mines not work either, any ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

If you are having issues with the NOW TV Box (Icon Disappeared) please try the following steps.

Navigate to Settings>System>System Update

Follow the on screen messaging and check if the icon has come back. If this does not work please unplug your box by swithing off the power at the mains for 10-15 seconds and then turn the power back on again.

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It didn't work.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Try performing a factory reset to the device. This usually squashes bugs in the system.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-box-stick

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
DJ54
Advocate

My now chanel will not open on my Roku stick