cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I am new to this and have a question about the movies. I have biught my month pass but wondering if i can watch the films on demand or if i can only watch them as they appear on the sky cinema channel?

If i can do this on demand.....how do i do it?

Thanks in advance 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you have purchased a month nowtv cinema pass on your account and are using the nowtv stick or nowtv boxes, then yes you can either watch movies on demand or via the live Sky Cinema channels.

When on the home page either select the nowtv App or go into My Apps and click on the nowtv App. then when the App opens you should see of the LHS of the screen the different nowtv pass section, scroll to Movies and click OK on your remote controller, then you are presented with different movie categories or genre's just navigate around with the directional buttons on the remote, once you find something you have highlighted you want to watch, then press the OK button on the remote until it says watch now and then click OK.

Also you could experiment with the voice search button on the smart stick remote (microphone symbol) if you like, which should find movies, actors and directors if in the nowtv on demand content library.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Should have added if you don't want to continue with the nowtv cinema pass after the month is up, then make sure that you cancel the pass on your account by the next due payment date, otherwise the cinema pass will auto rollover each month until you cancel your subscription.

You can check the next monthly due date, apply a voucher code or cancel your passes by signing in on here and going to My Account > "Passes and Vouchers" section.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much!! I will give it a bash 🙂