cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

are passes held until i need them?

Just bought a couple of sticks with cinema and a sports day pass on them. I want to put the passes on my account which already has a cinema voucher waiting to be applied.  Will the new passes also be left waiting? Would the sports day pass be applied immediately or held in the same way? And do I have 12 months to apply them? And how many passes can I have held?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If all the sticks you have purchased have the electronic pre loaded vouchers (where it will say on the box outer packing "redeem during setup") rather than the old paper vouchers.

Then once you setup & activate the sticks they will be automatically saved on your account under Passes & Vouchers where there will be a link towards the top of the page saying "vouchers waiting for you".

When you are ready to redeem a voucher, just click on the link towards the top of the page and you can then redeem and start a voucher saved when within the last 30 days of an existing offer.

Day sports passes will also be saved under the same link section where again you need to redeem the pass to activate it.

With any of the voucher passes on the stick you have 12 months from date of purchase to redeem & start them before the voucher code expires on your account.

Somebody over on HotUK deals website posted a screenshot where they had approx 4 number 3 months entertainment vouchers and 4 number day sports vouchers passes saved on their account if my memory serves me right.

Suggest keeping the vouchers within the 12 month policy limit to avoid coming accross exipry error codes when redeeming the vouchers. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If all the sticks you have purchased have the electronic pre loaded vouchers (where it will say on the box outer packing "redeem during setup") rather than the old paper vouchers.

Then once you setup & activate the sticks they will be automatically saved on your account under Passes & Vouchers where there will be a link towards the top of the page saying "vouchers waiting for you".

When you are ready to redeem a voucher, just click on the link towards the top of the page and you can then redeem and start a voucher saved when within the last 30 days of an existing offer.

Day sports passes will also be saved under the same link section where again you need to redeem the pass to activate it.

With any of the voucher passes on the stick you have 12 months from date of purchase to redeem & start them before the voucher code expires on your account.

Somebody over on HotUK deals website posted a screenshot where they had approx 4 number 3 months entertainment vouchers and 4 number day sports vouchers passes saved on their account if my memory serves me right.

Suggest keeping the vouchers within the 12 month policy limit to avoid coming accross exipry error codes when redeeming the vouchers. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User 

Great. That’s what I hoped would happen. Will only have 3*two month cinema + 2*three months ents along with 4*day sports which I will apply in next 12 months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i set up my stick but it hasnt given me a code to activate my free 1 month pass to sky cinema. i tried what was suggested which was going into passes waiting for you and there is nothing there. any further ideas?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Does it say on the box outer packing somewhere in small print "redeem pass during setup" if not check if there is a paper scratch card voucher in the box.

Have you setup and activated the stick, where from memory if you are not on any cinema offer or on a cinema offer with 30 days left it will ask you during setup if you wish to start the pass straight away rather than save the voucher for later.

When you go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers next to the cinema pass has the cinema pass already started (click the purple drop down arrow below the cinema pass to expand the information with regards to next due payment date etc).

Apart from that, maybe see if live chat can assit & help.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

starman73
Elite