cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried to reset now its frooze on the lets get started page?

Thought it was my batteries so Ave change them pair it back to the firestick now it's stuck on the 'let's get started page! 

5 REPLIES 5
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

Thought it was my batteries so Ave change them pair it back to the firestick now it's stuck on the 'let's get started page! 

Can you turn it all off at the wall then back on at all @Anonymous User 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes Ave done all that! Ave switched it all off am going to try again soon 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

Yes Ave done all that! Ave switched it all off am going to try again soon 

Have you resolved the problem my now tv is stuck on let’s get started I have put a code in three times and it goes back to let’s get started?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried to reset now it's frozen on the let's get started page and given me a code to put in and I've been on the website and tried to look where you put the code and I can't do it please help me with it so I can watch my TV this is the second time I've tried to get it to work thanks MISS MM DARWOOD 

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I've tried to reset now it's frozen on the let's get started page and given me a code to put in and I've been on the website and tried to look where you put the code and I can't do it please help me with it so I can watch my TV this is the second time I've tried to get it to work thanks MISS MM DARWOOD 

Hi @Anonymous User

so your NowTV stick isn't responding to commands from the remote after a factory reset?

It sounds like your stick has lost its pairing with its point anywhere remote. I can remember factory setting my device the other day through the menus and was given a warning that this can happen. And was told how to rectify it. If it did.  However, if you had to factory reset it through the factory reset button on the stick itself rather  than the menus there wouldn't have been an opportunity to give you this warning

if you open the battery cover on your stick remote. You should see a button hold  this button in for at least three seconds and then let go. The remote should start looking for devices to pair with after it's done, your stick should then respond to commands from the remote

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.