cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv stick not activating

Hi, I have a now tv account and normally watch it on my smart tv. I have now bought a stick so I can watch it up stairs, only problem is when I input the code and try and sign into my account it says oops something went wrong!!

Help please

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still not working,  now TVs customer service is shocking.  Wish I'd never bought it!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue as mentioned above. Getting the error saying oops something went wrong when I try to put the code in, have tried two different phones and a tablet and it’s the same on each one. Really frustrating. Has anyone had their issue resolved yet?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone resolved  this problem yet. Have tried activating on laptop, tablet and phone but still no luck. Error message just says oops something  went wrong.  So frustrating..

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No, not yet. Spoke to Nowtv via live chat and they said they’d escalate. Chased again a few days later and they said someone would get back to me, chased again a week later and they said they’d escalate. I asked for a refund on this month as I haven’t been able to watch now tv on my actual tv and they did do that but I still haven’t heard about the issue being resolved so I can start using nowtv and it’s been a few weeks now.