cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

unable to log in to my account from my TV

I bought a NOW TV smart box a few days ago with a three month free entertainment pass. Created an account at NOWTV.com and connected my box to my TV. When i got to the sign in to my account screen on my TV i entered my account details and it came back with an error message " account not recognised". I've checked the spelling over and over on my accound details and the information is correct.  I've tried to get help through the e-mail help system but it's proving to be hard work. Any suggestions would be helpful.

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User does your password contain punctuation rather than just numbers and letters? That causes a problem for some folk. Also when you put in the password, I find it helpful to have show password activated so I can see if I have put in correct upper case and lower case.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My password is pretty straight forward. It is just lower case letters and some numbers no punctuation marks or symbols.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

My password is pretty straight forward. It is just lower case letters and some numbers no punctuation marks or symbols.

Hi @Anonymous User,

This would suggest that you're not using the correct log-in details. If you've been adding your email address to the end of your 'user name' try dropping the end bit Smiley Wink

Cheers

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If i was in your position, i would contact live chat explain the situation and ask them to double check that your username and password details are on their computerized database.