cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wireless Sender Unit

Hi,

My Mother has sky and shemay move to only using NowTV.

Is there a way to use a wireless sender unit so she can watch TV in the bedroom ...the NowTV Smart Box will be in the living room.

Is there a wireless sender unit available for NowTV Smart Box?

Thanks for any help.

Johny

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. No there's no wireless sender units that NOW TV provide, a third-party one may be suitable although I'm not aware of any that definitely work with the boxes, they are a bit out-of-fashion these days and most tended to be for SCART connected devices so you'd need to check carefully.

If the bedroom TV has a HDMI port then I'd suggest just getting another NOW TV smart box if you want to connect an aerial to it to watch Freeview, or if you just want to watch NOW TV and the catch-up apps look at the new NOW TV Stick.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. No there's no wireless sender units that NOW TV provide, a third-party one may be suitable although I'm not aware of any that definitely work with the boxes, they are a bit out-of-fashion these days and most tended to be for SCART connected devices so you'd need to check carefully.

If the bedroom TV has a HDMI port then I'd suggest just getting another NOW TV smart box if you want to connect an aerial to it to watch Freeview, or if you just want to watch NOW TV and the catch-up apps look at the new NOW TV Stick.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for tyhe reply.

I think I'll just opt for another box.

Less expensive than senders anyway.

Thanks,

Johnny

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I think that's easiest and less hassle. You can have up to four devices registered to a NOW TV account for watching NOW TV on and watch NOW TV on up to two at the same time. The limits don't apply to using any of the other apps on the box.