cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Use month pass as soon as order box

Hi

I just ordered the Nowtv box bundle to include 1 month entertainment, cinema etc.. 

Do I have to wait for the box to arrive or will my account recognise these passes do I can start watching online today?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep you have to wait until the box is in your possession, then once you setup the box the preloaded vouchers on the box will be automatically uploaded to your account.

If you haven't taken advantage of a free 7 day entertainment trial before, then start the trial whilst you are waiting for the delivery of the box.

Would recommend to cancel the trial straight after you start it where you will still get the full 7 day duration of the entertainment trial.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep you have to wait until the box is in your possession, then once you setup the box the preloaded vouchers on the box will be automatically uploaded to your account.

If you haven't taken advantage of a free 7 day entertainment trial before, then start the trial whilst you are waiting for the delivery of the box.

Would recommend to cancel the trial straight after you start it where you will still get the full 7 day duration of the entertainment trial.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for your reply. I will use the 7 day trial while I wait.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you cancel the 7 day trial, make sure you go through all the steps on screen (approx 4 steps) until you get the green thumbs up cancelled message.

Then go back to your My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here to see if there is a cancelled message in red text next to the entertainment pass.

You should also receive an email confirmation that you have cancelled a pass on your account.

When going through the cancel process you may be offered a discount retention offer at a reduced rate.

if you are lucky to get a good retention discount, then it's up to you if you want to accept it, 

When you setup the nowtv box the vouchers should kick in immediately if you haven't got an active cinema pass or on the next scheduled payment date if you have a pass.

The Day sports pass will be saved on your account and you should be able to use this pass when you like (just to be safe no more than 12 months).

If you are offered an Entertainment retention offer then i would assume the entertainment one month voucher will kick in after the first due discounted rate payment and you may lose out on any further months at a discounted rate (so it might be a good idea to refuse the discounted retention  deal if you are lucky to be offered one and see if you will be given a retention offer in the future instead where you can take advantage of the full duration of the retention deal).