cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv remote not working

Recieved my now tv box Monday, just set it all up in order to use it & the remote isn't working. My friend said the light on the box should flash when I select something on the remote, but it's not doing anything. I've tried to change the batteries, but that didn't make a difference, can you help.

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Try unplugging the box for a minute or two and reconnecting just to make sure it's not the box that has frozen up (there's also a reset button underneath it that you can hold in for a few seconds until you see the box restart). 

If that doesn't help it may be the remote that is faulty (try a good hard tap on the side as some people have reported that working, no idea why though and at your own risk!)

As your box is still under warranty (12 months) you can return it to the store you bought it from for a replacement or, if you bought direct from the NOW TV website go here
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Replace-faulty-NOW-TV-box

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can you try the remote control whist standing directly in front of the Smart Box.

Depending on the angle sometimes it has difficulty picking up the signal from the remote.

Thanks

Andy