cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Programs guide

Hi,

I am new to NOW TV and when watching TV, I want to see the TV listings for further on in the day, it won't let me do this.

Is this normal with NOW tv? Also, if anybody knows a way around this I would be extremely grateful.

Many thanks

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately the nowtv boxes and stick only offers a limited now & next TV programme guide including the Freeview EPG on the nowtv smart box Smiley Sad

Nothing that you can do sorry, apart from maybe looking at a Sky 7 day guide planner on a device with an internet browser or the old school method like looking through the The Radio Times.

Customers have been asking for an improved EPG since the nowtv smart boxes was introduced without any joy Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seriously? You can only see the current and next programme?  

So I've given up a 5 year old Freeview box and replaced it with something with much less functionality.  I am taking it back.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Yep only now & next in their TV guide for nowtv or Freeview (when using the smart box).

People have been complaining about the lack of 7 day EPG and no channel numbers on the remote ever since the nowtv smart box was introduced into the market.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for confirming. I couldn't really believe that there isn't a
functioning TV guide. I have never had a Freeview box (even cheap ones)
without a guide. It doesn't help that there's no sign of a manual for the
remote either (if you search the site you only get a broken link).

When I went to buy the Freeview box I selected from the reviews, they were
out of stock. I should have been more patient!