cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jeff Goldblum Statue

Hi

I work for a charity in Devon that for 250 years has helped children and young adults with disabilities. We are hosting a series of open air cinema nights and Jurassic Park is one of our picks.

I have been reading all over social media and the news about the fantastic Jeff Goldblum statue in London and it would be amazing if we could borrow him to help promote the event and help us raise even more money.

Who can I talk to about it?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Oh that would be amazing! I'll tag the community managers on here @Karl-F @Simon-J @Jason-C for you and fingers crossed one of them can put you in touch with someone who can make it happen!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the community. Oh that would be amazing! I'll tag the community managers on here @Karl-F @Simon-J @Jason-C for you and fingers crossed one of them can put you in touch with someone who can make it happen!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

great my work email is [email removed]

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The forum won't allow you to post email addresses I'm afraid, but I would imagine Karl/Simon/Jason will reply to you on here or drop you a private message for you to respond to. You can also click on the tag @Karl-F to go to Karl's profile where you'll see an option to send him a private message - you could send him contact details that way if you wish. 

Good luck!

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for your post and your PM. 

I'm going to pass this over to our brand team and have a word with them to see where Jeff is off to next. 

Either myself or them will be in touch and let you know the outcome. 

Thanks, 

Karl

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

I've sent you a PM in regards to your opening post.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Karl