cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't get tv, says no signal

I'm frying my brain trying to fix this. I hope someone can help. Was watching tv via smart box when suddenly I lost all channels. It was saying no signal. So I plugged aerial directly into tv and perfect signal. After looking for Internet answers I did a hard reset and went thru all the mind numbing imput of passwords etc only to find still same prob. I scanned for channels. 57 found. Signal is full bars. Internet works fine. Any suggestions anyone please   Thankyou in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User This sounds like your TV is not recogisning the Now TV box via the HDMI connection or it could be that the TV is tuned into the wrong Source channel and instead of seeing the menus from the box you are only seeing the normal TV menus. Can you tell us what make of TV you have and if you can access any of the menus on the Now TV box?

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried backing out of the App and starting again ?

If that doesn't work maybe try unplugging the power to both your television and Router for say 2 minutes, then power up your Router, give it say 5 minutes, then power up the television and try again.

Also if you own other playback devices, does the same message pop up on the other devices ?

i have also seen this message pop up if you are using a third party adblocking software on your Router such has Pi-Hole for example.

i am also assuming you are not using a VPN ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was very grateful to be able to find the accepted solution to the problem, but unfortunately it was clear to me exactly what one is supposed to do about the fact that my TV has somehow tuned out of the HDM1 connection! How does one retune it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried to install new now box and just keeps saying no signal.Have used Now box on this TV previously