cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You've reached the Maximum number of devices

I have today purchased a NowTV box and set it up, but now I'm getting the error message that I have too many devices registered. I want to be able to register this one before 1st of June which is when I'm being told I have to wait until. I have two laptops registered, even though I only use one also? I need to be able to connect the box today.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact us link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

"You've reached the maximum number of simultaneous streams on your account. To watch NOW TV on this device, please stop watching on one of your other devices"

I'm watching Masters golf on my TV via a Now TV box and my daughter is trying to watch on her laptop but she receives the above message. Another TV has a Now TV box connected but it is switched off.  I thought you could watch on up to four devices.  What is the situation, please.

@Anonymous User

The quickest option would to jump over to live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account

Click on the contact us in green box on my above linked page, this should take you to a live chat advisor.

Suggest you use a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact them.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Problem solved for now I will try Live Chat next time if I'm in a hurry.

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User

The quickest option would to jump over to live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above-manage-my-account

Click on the contact us in green box on my above linked page, this should take you to a live chat advisor.

Suggest you use a PC, Laptop or Mac when you contact them.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact us link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  You can remove as many devices as you like, but can only add one device from the 1st day of each calendar month. Here's a help link to the help guide http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

I'd suggest having a word with Live Chat who may be able to resolve this for you.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was kicked out of viewing on my TV device with the message stating I've reached the limit. I tried to to log out of my tablet device in order to sign back into the TV which hasn't worked. I now have 3 out of 4 devices unable to log in.

How do I reset everything I'm order to log back in?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Why is my now tv box displaying that too many devices are signed in? There's only two in the whole house

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Oh dear.  have a word with Live Chat they can look into this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helps

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

It sounds like you've reached your maximum device changes for the month rather than maximum number of devices. Your made aware how many you have left every time you remove a device on the devices page

Please see this article for more information on managing your devices.

If you would like further assistance with this please use the contact us page.
Thanks

Simon
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have one (singular) NOW TV box, and a Roku streaming stick set up on my account.

The NOW TV box appears TWICE in my device list.

As it's now gone past month end I'm locked out of adding a third device (a ROKU 3, which I've used before)

Why does you box appear twice?????

I've also had a maximum number of streams reached message. I'm assuming this is because your BOX is regitered twice so it locks my ROKU stick out.

Help please.

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User 🙂

That is strange. I recommend jumping on live chat and ask them if they can reset this month's limit because of this error. 

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices

Click the link and then the green contact us button at the bottom. You will then see a 'live chat' option.

Best on a PC/Mac. Smiley Happy

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂