cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You've reached the Maximum number of devices

I have today purchased a NowTV box and set it up, but now I'm getting the error message that I have too many devices registered. I want to be able to register this one before 1st of June which is when I'm being told I have to wait until. I have two laptops registered, even though I only use one also? I need to be able to connect the box today.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact us link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User try renaming one and deleting the other. Then try watching on the box. You will know for sure then it is your box.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

What exactly is the point in being able to have up to 4 devices but only being able to watch 2 at any one time??
I have one in each bedroom but seems pointless if they can't all be used at the same time.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 4 devices and am not able to watch more than 2 simultaneously. Why is this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User because that's the limit as explained in the terms and conditions.

You (or your Additional User) can only register up to four compatible devices on your account. Of the four you register, only two devices can be used at any one time. You'll be able to swap your registered devices a limited number of times (normally one device a month). See the NOW TV website for further details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have same i have 4 boxes why have all them devices if i can only watch 2 its a rip off not happy at all and have screaming kids not able to understand why 😠😠
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I have same i have 4 boxes why have all them devices if i can only watch 2 its a rip off not happy at all and have screaming kids not able to understand why 😠😠

If your kids are primarily viewing the NOW TV 'Kids' service, you would be better off having their box(es) registered to a separate NOW TV account and setting up a PIN code so the little treasures can't purchase the Entertainment, Cinema and Sports services Smiley Surprised

Legend 5
Legend 5
Good question @Anonymous User does make you wonder how the folk that complain that they want more actual devices think they are going to use them. Is everyone using the same type of pass?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes all 3 boxes are linked to one account, I just don't see the point in being able to link up to four devices if you can only watch 2?? The only way I see around this is to have two different accounts which means paying more on the passes as I would need to duplicate the passes for both accounts to be able to the same access across all the boxes!
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User sorry no I meant are all used for entertainment pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes entertainment and kids pass used on all, does this make a difference??