cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app not working

Nowtv has been working fine the last couple days. Went to go on the nowtv app but keeps taking me back to the best of catch up page. Everything else is working apart from the actual nowtv app? Any suggestions? Tried restarting it and turning it on and off
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you are having issues with the NOW TV Box (Icon Disappeared) please try the following steps.

Navigate to Settings>System>System Update

Follow the on screen messaging and check if the icon has come back. If this does not work please unplug your box by swithing off the power at the mains for 10-15 seconds and then turn the power back on again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you are having issues with the NOW TV Box (Icon Disappeared) please try the following steps.

Follow the on screen messaging and check if the icon has come back. If this does not work please unplug your box by swithing off the power at the mains for 10-15 seconds and then turn the power back on again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

The app has disappeared from my TVs box.  I have tried rebooting and unpluggingnit.  Nothing seems to work,

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

I can see from your profile that you 'registered' back in Jan 2013. Do you have a 'white' or 'black' NOW TV box?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. Yes this worked thank you. For anyone else having the same issue this will resolve it!!