cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network error when trying to log in on NowTV box

I've reset my password TWICE and can login on my laptop and smart phone no problem but my NOWTV box is freaking out and keeps telling me it's the incorrect password.

Even reset the box and NOTHING.

Anyone else having these issues? Seems like it has happened before.

Thanks,

alyssa

379 REPLIES 379
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Try a factory reset

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, looks like its across the board!  I'm waiting in a queue to have a live chat.  Hopefully it's fixed soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just got through to them and told that it's a known issue that they are working on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue! Did they give any indication on when it will be resolved?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User your best option is to subscribe to the status post, you'll then be emailed once it's fixed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My new black Nowtv box wont log in and says network error, and now so does my old white version.

Elsewhere on this forum it says it is a big fault with Nowtv and 'we are working to fix it'

Why is this information not on the main site?

I have spent over three hours messing with the thing and have only just stumbled into the answer.

Come on Nowtv, please treat your customers with respect and tell us what is going on!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

majimoto wrote:

I have spent over three hours messing with the thing and have only just stumbled into the answer.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I guess you must have missed the 'yellow warning notice' at the top of this and all the other forum web pages.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I guess you must have missed the 'yellow warning notice' at the top of this and all the other forum web pages.

You seem to be indicating that they missed obviously placed crucial information. As a new (or even existing) user with that as their only post, perhaps they had absolutely no reason to visit the NowTV forum? For a major outage, there's no reason this information shouldn't be on the main NowTV pages. It's not fair to suggest they missed something they shouldn't have.

I had my new NowTV box delivered today, set it up, and got the network error, and it kept prompting me to reset my network connection. I thought it was my wifi being flaky. There's probably quite a lot of people who bought the box from the Black Friday promotions, and currently have absolutely no idea why it's not working. They shouldn't have to go to the NowTV forum to find out why.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You are spot on with that. I just got mine today and set it up. Was almost pulling my hair out trying to solve the problem. If it had been on the main site or if it had popped up when setting up a new account, it would have saved me alot of stress. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Or perhaps like the rest of us they are unhappy a service that costs hundreds of pounds a year A) isn't working B) has offered little to no explanation or ETA for a fix?

You must admit Sky could have done more to inform people?