cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV Box + Sky Sports Pass – when can I access the pass?

Hi,

I'm interested in buying the NOW TV Box + Sky Sports Pass package, but I want to start using the pass before the box is delivered. Is this possible, or would I need to wait for the box to arrive before I can activate the pass?

Thanks for any advice.

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You could buy a sports pass and watch on another NowTV supported playback device and when the box turns up you can then add the voucher code that comes in the box to your existing account after the other sports pass you have purchased as expired.

With regards to the answer to your question, you would need the sports pass code in the box, which would not be possible to add the voucher code to your account until you had the box in your possession.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Forgot to ask where are you thinking of buying the NowTV box with the bundled sports pass from ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your responses. I was thinking of buying the NowTV box from the NowTV website as it's 36.99 with the one-month sports pass included. Buying just the sports pass is £33.99, so an extra £3 for the box would have been worth it. But, I want to start using the pass now, so won't be able to wait for the box.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

£2 cheaper at Argos and you might be able to collect if you have a Store local.

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7255009

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps, great tip. I do have a couple of Argoses nearby, but unfortunately it's out of stock at both and not even available for delivery. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

That's a shame, I have seen the NowTV box with the bundled one month sports pass as low as £20 from Argos in the past but there seems to be no fantastic deals around at the moment for the box with the included sports pass voucher Smiley Sad