cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happy with NOW TV

Hi,

I've been a new customer for a few weeks now. Started watching on the PC and then recently purchased a NOW TV box.

I'm very pleased with both the entertainment and movie passes. Quite a lot of choice and best of all with no contract. The box itself is very easy to use and has a choice of apps that can be used.

A happy customer!

Thank you 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you decide to continue with movies, you can buy a voucher from Game online or Argos/Curry's.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Glad you are enjoying it. Have you heard about vouchers? They can save you having to pay full price
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

The box I purchased included the three month entertainment pass. This was handy. I'm currently on the free trial movie pass.
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you decide to continue with movies, you can buy a voucher from Game online or Argos/Curry's.