cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot complete registration

Hello,

I have a problem during registration. After inserting my bank detail it stops and it says:
"YOU ARE GETTING WARMER…
Help us to keep your card safe online.
We need to authorise your card by taking a small payment of just £0.10 which we'll refund straight away. This is to make things extra secure for you."

I have tried to put my bank details several times but nothing happen.
What should I do? 
4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Hello,

I have a problem during registration. After inserting my bank detail it stops and it says:
"YOU ARE GETTING WARMER…
Help us to keep your card safe online.
We need to authorise your card by taking a small payment of just £0.10 which we'll refund straight away. This is to make things extra secure for you."

I have tried to put my bank details several times but nothing happen.
What should I do? 

@Anonymous User

This a long shot, but are you trying to use either a Maestro or American Express card which NowTV don't accept.

If not maybe contact NowTV by Live Chat or Email.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps

I have a Mastercard credit card, that is a valid credit card for Now TV.
This a frequent problem. I read a lot of report with this problem in the forum, but it is not mention the solution.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

@schnapps

I have a Mastercard credit card, that is a valid credit card for Now TV.
This a frequent problem. I read a lot of report with this problem in the forum, but it is not mention the solution.

@Anonymous User
Have a quick read of my link help article below.
http://help.nowtv.com/article/Sign-up-1014
If this doesn't help, then contact live chat, by opening my above linked page, click on the "contact us" in the green box and follow the instructions.
Live chat are having some intermittent techanical difficulties at the moment (read yellow banner on top of page of help centre) but just keep trying until you get through to them.
Recommend using a PC, Laptop or Mac when you speak to them.
Edit - Live chat is now back up and running if you have any problems read this link below to clear your browser cache.
http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/Error-401/m-p/365550#M259

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Really sorry to hear that your having some trouble with your card details.

Just wondering if  you using a Pre-Paid Credit Card ? Or an international Credit/Debit Card ?

Thanks

Andy