cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Box not working

Plugged box in for my eldest son got nothing - have already set up youngest son's box so and working fine even works in my eldest sons TV. However one box not even responding HELP
3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Any power light showing or flashing on the front of the box that is not working ?

Is the screen totally blank on your eldest son TV when selecting the correct HDMI input source ?

What happens if you factory reset the box (see info how to factory re set the box).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/hard-factory-reset-now-tv-box-stick

Have you tried swapping the nowtv box that is not currently working and try setting it up on the youngest sons TV ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried to reset
All lights come on
Now box for my eldest does not work in either of the boys TV however the other one works in both and l have swapped leads etc and tried different ways.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

So the white light shows on the front of the nowtv box and there is no error code or any message shown on the TV screen after the factory re set (by pushing & holding a pin in the reset hole for about 30 secs on the back of the box until you see the nowtv welcome message on screen) ?

Where the screen is totally blank and you tried a different HDMI cable, different HDMI ports on the eldest son TV and tried the youngest sons nowtv box remote controller on the non working box ?

Then i am not sure what else to suggest apart from take the nowtv box back to the Retailer you purchased it from and ask for a replacement where i am assuming it a fairly new box still covered under warranty.

Maybe somebody else on the forum can offer you some further assistance, before you get to the stage of taking the box back.

You could try nowtv live chat if you wish (link below) to see if they got any idea's on how to get the box up & running.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Goodluck and sorry i couldn't help.