cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello again @Anonymous User,

What is your issue? How can we help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

They same issue as before but it is still not resolved> It's great that you show an interest but it really is of no help. I have exhausted all possible options bar communicating with high level management which I will do. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

To reiterate. NowTv are definately the worse company I have ever dealt with for customer service. It's staggerring that they operate in the manner they do. Shameless and do not take any responsability for any error on their behalf. I've lost money due to their errors and they refuse to acknowledge this in any way!

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you can't be bothered to answer any questions regarding your issue on this forum...

Good luck and goodbye then!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV white box and Android app are not allowing me to log in. Keep getting told log in information is wrong even although the info works online. Have tried factory reset of box, uninstalling the app, changed password nothing seems to work. Any suggestions or is this a technical issue that needs fixing on now TV end?
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue? 

Please let us know how you are getting on. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Technical team fixed it. Not clear on reason wasn't working but it's all OK now.
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Glad to hear this @Anonymous User.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to get back in touch. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can the technical team please fix my account too? Have reported in another post but no reply yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have lost my password ican not reset it by e mail from now tv,as you have my wrong e mail address. my e mail is <email removed>: could you please edit my details,

thank you

graham