cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

why does my now tv box not recognise username and or password

Why does my now tv box not recognise username or password -both correct and case correct

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No result code just prompts try again

View solution in original post

838 REPLIES 838
Anonymous User
Not applicable
No its a broadband provider but wont lwt me sign in
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the NOW TV box doesn't have any option to enter username and passwords, all they can do is connect to a wifi hotspot and if needed provide the wifi password. It sounds like the Wifi you have access to is one of those which any one can connect to, but to use you are redirected to a webpage asking for a username and password.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having issues.  I can access Now TV on the net no problem.  Both the white Now TV box and my EE TV box are stating wrong username or password.  Did online chat and reset password (again), was being transferred to technical.  I told the person I was popping to the loo and was disconnected.  Not s happy customer and problem still not resolved!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No NOWTV for 3 days now & find it impossible to find who to email or contact. I have a white box & just realised it's probably past its best. Getting an error message saying something like 'There's a problem but we're on to it. Try Later'.

Any help appreciated. I feel abandoned with this problem & don't know who to turn to.

Anyone know the email address to contact now tv?

Thanks, in anticipation,

catvirago

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

No NOWTV for 3 days now & find it impossible to find who to email or contact. I have a white box & just realised it's probably past its best. Getting an error message saying something like 'There's a problem but we're on to it. Try Later'.

Any help appreciated. I feel abandoned with this problem & don't know who to turn to.

Anyone know the email address to contact now tv?

Thanks, in anticipation,

catvirago

Hi @Anonymous User

NowTV can be contacted through email, live chat and this forum. The live chat and email contact methods can be found by going to the help site. The bottom to access the help site is located at the top right of the page.

The email and live chat contact methods are accessed by finding the help article that best suits the issue you're having, you then scroll down to the bottom of that article and click contact us. Then you can choose to use either email or live chat.

If you can't find an article that suits your issue in the PC section you should find a "non-be above" article and use the same process as described above. To contact now TV

When using live chat. You should really be using a laptop PC, desktop PC or Mac. A mobile device is not guaranteed to work

Hope that helps Smiley Happy

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

any help on this yet?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you looked at @commanda6 's advice?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

have tried. still no joy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear you're having issues. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NowTv literally have the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I have been cut off at least five times from them as no one wants to take responsability for a fault to my service caused by NowTv.

They are all very polite say they will help, transfer me to someone else who ends up cutting me off. This happens every single time I try to get the issue resolved. Disgraceful.