cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Resolved! duplicate payments taken

thinking of joining but I've browsed through the forums and seen quite a lot of threads from people complaining recently about duplicate payments taken and it's putting me off! has there been a glitch in taking payments?  or have the affected people ...

Black and White AV output

Hi, I brought the Now TV box and realised it only had HDMI cable, so I purchased an AV cable, when inserting this into the av components on my TV it only has black and white display- I tried changing the video lead but no successAny ideas?

cant complete sign in

I cant complete sign up I choose which package I want fill out my details click next and nothing happens. Vlick next again and it tells me my emails addressis already taken

no voucher in white box

Hi,joust bought the white box of argos where supoused to be 3 month free pass,but can't find ANY voucher inside, is there anything I can do ? Or should I return box to argos ?

Re. the wifi channel issue back in April

Back in April I had the following two boxes - 1ML46E046642 and 1ML44R047290 - manually updated to firmware version 6.1 build 5635 to fix the wifi issue. Unfortunately they now seem stuck on this version, as no matter what I do, I cannot get them to u...

Resolved! there should be an option to delete

there should be an option to delete programmes/movies you have watched under 'my tv'. that way you can remember what shows and episodes you have finished watching to make room for way more stuff