cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

account problems

I got an offer of movies for £7-99 for 3 months which I accepted. A month later I bought a roku box which gave me 3 months entertainment pass. My daughter also bought one and got the same offer this shouldn't be charged till December 2016 which it also says on my account information. Now this month myself and my dauI ghter have both had 9-99 removed from our bank accounts. Spoke in length on live chat in which they adviser has stated that they haven't took payment (despite me sending a picture of my bank statement). She has then tried to tell me I have 2 accounts registered to my bank card, which I certainly don't have and there is nothing they can do and I have to contact my bank. I am so frustrated as this happened to myself and my daughter. 2 separate accounts 2 separate bank details yet the same error., and to be to,d that my card must be being used fraudulently has infuriated me further.  I asked the to remove this supposed second account from my card and to be to,d they can't do this either as they don't have the authority actually beggars belief. So for something that should cost me 7-99 a month, this month they have removed a payment for 7-99 and one for 9-99 2 days later...anybody else experienced this 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thank you for getting in touch, very sorry to hear this. Sometimes accounts can be made in error hence the extra charges. I will send you an e-mail shortly. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just tried to register my 3 month entertainment pass but its only giving me 14 days before payment is taken. I entered the code on the 3 month voucher.

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Sorry to hear you're having problems with the code. Live Chat should be able to sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/None-of-the-above and hit the Contact Us box on the left of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat option (8am - Midnight).

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, I can see that this issue has been resolved for you. Enjoy your entertainment viewing. Give Justified a viewing; it's brilliant! 🙂

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team