cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Box problem?

Just bought a NOW TV box with a 6 month Entertainment pass advertised on the box opened it up and the card with the access code on it says a 3 months pass then when I registered online with the code it says I've a 14 day pass.

So which have I got for my trial this is rather poor coming from AN outfit like Sky!!

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the 14 day trial is free to all new customers, sounds like you've not entered the code off the scratchcard. 

As for the 6 month / 3 month. Where did you buy the box? Is it the white or black one? And how much did you pay?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I entered the code ok and it worked,the box was a clearance buy from Currys as they were selling off the white ones cheap,I just annoyed about going from buying what I thought was a six month trial then finding out all it is is a 14 day trial,the price was 9.97

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I just annoyed about going from buying what I thought was a six month trial then finding out all it is is a 14 day trial,the price was 9.97

@Anonymous User are you sure you're not confusing the movie trial with your entertainment subscription? If you visit My Account what does it say against both your movie and entertainment passes?