cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

White boxes unresponsive...is it my boxes??

Morning peeps anyone else experiencing this problem.. my boxes are doing nothing... won't reset,load setting just sitting there annoying me... I've tried everything Now tv recommend to do e.g. Switching off box router... obviously still nothing and apparently live chat is unavailable..
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Most people are having this issue.

I've just been on Live Chat and they are aware of the issue, so hopefully it will get sorted soon.

I've also asked for them to make a post on the forums to make everyone else aware..

Darren

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Most people are having this issue.

I've just been on Live Chat and they are aware of the issue, so hopefully it will get sorted soon.

I've also asked for them to make a post on the forums to make everyone else aware..

Darren

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've two and both down, I think everyone having the issue
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay thank you don't suppose they give a rough time scale ??
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Two boxes both down as well ... they really should put a post on their main page all that running around switching off routers and resetting boxes for nothing!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I totally agree with you.. I've was doing the same thing for an hour with two kids moaning in my ears 🙈🙈 fingers crossed it's sorted soon
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  can you try resetting but as the now logo comes up pressing the now button on your remote?  Don't wait for it to reach the home page.  You then may need to reset again but should load.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much it worked
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So what exactly is the solution? mine still work?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have 2 of the boxes and both are unusable. The remotes are very unresponsive. To be exact, the LED flashes proving reception of signal but navigation in the menu is impossible. For one to go down is bad luck. Tow to go down shows a design fault or a software bug. It happened to both around the same time curiously. A question for Now TV people, what are we to do. Clearly many affected.