cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Soleira
Mentor

Now App won't recognise my email address

Now App on my iphone and on my Smart TV won't recognise my email address even though I'm signed in with it on my computer and I've paid for Cinema and Boost which allows me access via 3 devices. It says no such email address recognised even though I'm signed in on my computer with it.

4 REPLIES 4
redchiz1
Champion 2

Odd one this. Try reaching out to the NOW TV support team directly, click on the green Chat online button near the top of the page here to speak to an agent. 

Soleira
Mentor

Thanks. Much appreciated. I finally solved it after a whole hour of working with it by (1) verifying my email address (I never received the original request to do so), (2) purchasing boost so I could sign in on multiple devices and (3) signing out on everything and then signing back in. Whew.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Soleira 

Are you able to delete the app on the TV? If not delete the cache and data.

You could try unplugging the TV and router for a few minutes.

Otherwise speak with staff outlined in the post from @redchiz1 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Soleira
Mentor

Thanks. Much appreciated. I finally solved it after a whole hour of working with it by (1) verifying my email address (I never received the original request to do so), (2) purchasing boost so I could sign in on multiple devices and (3) signing out on everything and then signing back in. Whew.