cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephen64

Error Code 0 edd

Purchased day pass to watch cricket in August used Samsung S10+ Phone and connected to Panasonic TV with usb/ HDMI cable, watched no problem, did all set up on Phone.

Just taken out 6 month membership sky sport through Now for £21/ month, did setup on Work PC, then yesterday watching Football on Phone no problem , then decided to watch through TV but came up with the above message.

Is it to do with number of devices ?

11 REPLIES 11
Sour
Mentor

UK phone on EE network.

On Wednesday I received an email from NOW saying that they were closing my complaint as they hadn't been able to contact me. This was strange as I had not received any communication from them. No calls, emails, texts. Nothing. Sounded like the usual call centre mentality of close the call at all costs rather than try to fix the issue. I replied telling them to keep it open until they could explain what the error code meant and what the likely cause might be. At that point I was still getting the error.

Today (Saturday) I just happened to try it again. Not to see if it had been fixed, I just opened the app out of habit because I wanted to watch the Saturday football. Only as I hit play I remembered it wasn't working. However it did work.

I checked my emails to see if I'd had anything from NOW. No, nothing.

I could be generous and attribute it working to NOW working tirelessly in the background to fix it. However, based on my recent experience, I'd say this is extremely unlikely and they've done sweet FA. More likely that it's one of those annoying technology related issues that fixes itself.

All's well that ends well.

Enzissimo
Advocate

Same error here in Italy.

I suppose it could be because of the unlocket bootloader of the smartphone.

Is your bootloader unlocked?