cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error 38

Getting the above error when trying to stream programs on my Sony Xperia Z3. Can watch programs on my PC with no problems

41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just purchsed day pass for 6.99 what a waste of money never had sky will never buy sky was thinking of getting a sports package i will purchase btsports instead as it keeps coming with error code 38 dissapointing
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Really fed up.

Bought a now tv weekly sports pass to specifically watch Man Utd v Southampton on the now tv app on my samsung galaxy tab.

The thing crashed 10 minutes into the game, and all i get is "error:38 something has gone wrong"

I have rebooted the hub twice and deleted and re-installed the app 3 times,and still nothing.

I would like my money back.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here!! We can't all be at fault
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Support told me it is an issue their end. They are trying to work out what it is. They wouldn't give me an ETA for a solution.

I won't be signing up again. The service is just too bad. Never had issues with Netflix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't think i wil sign up again either.

Even if they are trying to fix it at their end,the fact of the matter is that the match has now nearly finished!And i have missed most of it anyway.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here - nvidia shield tablet with loads of storage and power. Worked last Sunday, now showing error38. I've tried rebooting and clearing the app cache. 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im actually finding i can't stream anything from Sky at the minute, either through Virgin where i subscribe to Movies and Sports and Now where i have the Entertainment package. Can't do it via tablet or phone..both which are Android but both only months old.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive just bought one month's sports pass and after 6 days it goes off,not impressed!!! After reading forum it is getting a regular occurance,with nowtv blaming appliances when the problem is at their end.not I messed, time to ask for money back. John

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

NOW TV are working on the issue at the moment and there is a service status post on it here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Service-Status/iOS-and-Android-errors-when-playing-some-content...

If you go there and click Topic Options > Subscribe you should get an email when there is an update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here. Until now it worked on Samsung tab s2, Android 6.0.1 and suddenly I get error:38 contact online support team. Plenty of space and memory.