cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app 😑

My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?
158 REPLIES 158
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting,

If you cna't log in there's several reason this could be because: 

- You're currently outside the UK

- You're connected to a shared network, maybe for work or shared residence

- You're using a VPN on your connect

If you could check these for us and let us know that'd be great, it'd also be good to knwo who your ISP is.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login keeps saying incorrect password have even changed password so know I'm doing it right. Please help urgently
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

Can you let us know if this has been resolved ?

If not can you make sure that your using the username that you setup and that your password doesn't contain any special characters and is under 15 characters long.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello 

I'm having the same problem I've been online and reset my password multiple times but the iPad app just keeps popping the same message username and password not recognised case sensitive ! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this,

Can you confirm that you are within the UK, your device isn't modified and your not using any VPN'S ?

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had the same problem for weeks with my IPad and I know the sign in details are correct because I've been able to sign in on here...Help!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem any help ?
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you tried @schnapps 's advice?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? πŸ™‚
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

Just to check - are you inside the UK and connected directly to the Internet ie not using any kind of a VPN?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My enquiry seems to have been overlooked.......I am having the same issues as everyone else and yes I am in the UK and no I'm not using a VPN.

It is an inconvenience that I can't watch on my IPad and I have no other device available to watch on either. Thanks Ange