cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app 😑

My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?
158 REPLIES 158
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Does the first part of this page help?

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Installing-NOW-TV-on-your-iOS-tablet-or-mobile

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? πŸ™‚
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@caseyb1993 Thanks for trying but that didn't help. Device is running genuine IOS software and was purchased in the uk. Rules that out though I suppose. Smiley Happy

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Sorry for that 😞
Live chat will be closed now but if you come back after 8am they will be open to help you. Just click that link again and click on 'contact us' at the bottom. Then live chat will appear. Good luck! πŸ™‚

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? πŸ™‚
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks, but iPad bought in uk, not modified,. App was working then just stopped working. The same happened on all my devices.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried removing device, now can't reregister lol
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Tried removing device, now can't reregister lol

Ekkelly,

You can't randomly remove devices and expect new ones to be added straight away. The NOW TV system does not work this way!

Indeed, perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Why can’t I add more devices?

If you need your devices 'reset' I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display active sub-windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: Manage my account link.
  • Scroll down to the 'Contact Us' button (on the bottom left of the web page) and click on it.
  • A new web page should open up with the 'Live Chat' button at the top right of the page.
  • Click on the 'Live Chat' button and a new window should open up, with a range of drop-down options and a 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had an ad device left. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know everyone is trying to help, but I know how the system works and have been through live chat and they were no help. I do not have a PC so am unable to do anything that way. The black box would not sign in and then started. All devices were working and then stopped working. I have been using now Tv for about four years. I'm not new to it.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

With respect,

Given that you now have two open topics about the same issue... It's getting rather confusing trying to help you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And guess what.... My iPad app has just started working again and I did nothing. Same as the black box. And I have it open on two threads as the first thread was not getting responses. I also noticed that others have been having similar issues. Would be good to know if they are resolved and what the issue was so it can be avoided as I have no clue what was going on.