cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

transition superseded

I bought a SkySports month pass last Friday and a week later I am STILL getting this message when I try and log into NOWTV on my telly. I think I hve had one decent nights run of watching SKYSPORTS in 1 week.

Absolutely abysmal, and the Live Chat agents don't have a clue how to deal with this message. 

Totally, utterly peed off with NOWTV and their pathetic customer service.

16 REPLIES 16
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

In order to help you out, can you provide the following information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.]
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Case ID: 01486975

Ref: 01476787

- already done all of this under reference no's shown above; spent 4 hrs on the chat (last sunday). still nothing improved.

was told someone would get back to me on monday - of course nobody did.....

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi again @Anonymous User,

Perhaps some of us 'smart' LG television owners on this forum can help you out with your 'smart' LG television problem?!

But in order to do that we will need information about your current set-up. Hence my previous questions....

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

surely it is the responsibility of the NOWTV experts to solve this matter? Same ptoblem happened last night when trying to watch the rugby, I am paying for a service I cannot watch for over a week now....

The ref no's quoted where in order that someone from NOWTV could look into the history of my problem - do their staff not monitor messages and interject with advice on issues? If not, why not?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User,

I think you are missing the point of what an internet forum is all about.

Anyway, since it's obvious that your only purpose here is to moan about NOW TV personnel rather than obtain help from forum members/experienced device owners... I'm out! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think "it is obvious" you are missing out on the concept of paying for a service that is not being received.

If I was getting what I have paid for, there would be no need for "moaning".

Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  I  believe this issue has occurred before for other people.    Can you clarify what you have tried  to fix it? I believe the issue may be related to the version of the app on your TV.   Do you have your TV set to manual or automatic update of apps?  Are you able to see what version of the Now App is on your TV?

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have it set up for automatic software updates - current version is 04.28.12

my LG TV model is 42LN578V-ZE

my Virgin router for internet is downstairs in the living room and the TV I have tried to get NOWTV loaded on is in the back upstairs bedroom.

Last Sunday I spent literally hours with various folks on their live chat and none of them could sort it. they said they'd get back in touch on Monday but did not, exactly as I expected.....

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Wow...

Now you're prepared to answer questions! This being the case, is there any chance you could answer all of mine?