Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,
Sorry to hear you're having problems. In order to help you, can you please provide the following information: -
- Are you an existing or brand new NOW TV subscriber?
- If you are an existing subscriber, when did you start having issues?
- What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number?
[Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.]
- What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
[Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
- Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
[Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App]
- How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
- Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?
- Are you running any form of VPN (Virtual Private Network)?
- Have you tried re-booting your router (by disconnecting the power, waiting 30 seconds and reconnecting the power)?
Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!