Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Since the new update I have to login everytime I use NowTV

Since the change in the LG app I now have to log in every bloody time

38 REPLIES 38
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too...unless its fixed im off. THe quality seems to be dropping too and vanishing programs every now and again. Not a great service guys

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear you have to do this I can imagine how frustrating this can get. Has any of the suggestions helped resolve your issue?

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here too, have to log in every day, pain in the backside

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yipee

Problem seems solved today,

Signed in last night,switched of and this morning on switch on was still signed in.

Fingers crossed it is fixed permanantly.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User. 

I apologies for the inconvenience this issue has caused. 

We want to try out best to look into this issue and work out why this seems to be happening. Can you please provide us with the following information: 

Is this issue still occurring?

Can you please provide us with the TV model number? 

Are you also able to let us know the LG TV firmware? 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Problems sorted, I had to do a factory reset on the TV which was a bit of a
pain but it worked.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats It I am sick of this new LG Tv APP I am going to cancel, why have you messed up a really good service, I have to input the account details everytime I turn on the TV

The new menu system is so bad it took me over an hour to find a programme, and then once looking at the details of a programme there is no way back to the home screen

so you guessed it have to turn the tv on and off then input all the account details yet again,

I am so anyoned as I love Now TV, as there is nothing worth watching on ITV anymore

The App as it was was fine before the update quick and easy to use, you have just wrecked a good service and will lose millions of customers who own LG tv`s

Also I can not find anywhere a contact phone number to seek help, Very bad customer service

I don`t want to but I may be forced to Netflix now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well after trying everything I could think of and what has been mentioned here having not worked I decided today to do a factory reset of my LG tv and start over......bit of a pain as you lose all your settings, and have to set everything up from scratch. After the reset and set up, adding back in my accounts/passwords, etc..... and powering off the tv several times, trying in standby, etc. Now TV seems to be keeping my account info for me at the moment. One thing I have lost or that has dissappeared is the Now TV app card. When I brought up the smart menu I use to have a card which had Now TV on the corner and showed the new movies each week that has been added and was updated automatically every Friday....this has disappeared and I don't know how to get that back on my TV???? Will keep you posted if this has resolved my issue or not.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The factory reset has worked for me as mentioned and solved the problem of having to keep inputting my account details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same issue here, please find a solution, its driving me round the bend.