cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Poor quality picture

Very poor quality all of a sudden keeps going off and taking ages to buffer !!!!!!!
5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Have you tried switching both the TV and Router off at the mains for a minute, then switch on the Router first let it go through it's start up procedure then when fully back on again switch on your TV and try the nowtv app ?

Also is your LG TV connected to your Router via WiFi or hard wired Ethernet, what sort of download speeds do you normally get at your household and who is your ISP ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I don't have an lg tv !!!!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

So what nowtv playback device are you using ?

Also, the more information you can provide here the better chance the forum community can assist you.

Are you using your nowtv device over WiFi or Ethernet, what sort of download speeds do you normally get at your household, who is your ISP and the model of your Router, how far away is the Router from your nowtv device etc.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
I don't have an lg tv !!!!

Hi @Anonymous User  the reason folk have asked about an LG TV is you have posted in the LG TV section.  If you let us know which device you are using folk can give you better help.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Very poor quality all of a sudden keeps going off and taking ages to buffer !!!!!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.]
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work okay on your LG television?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!

Cheers