cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sign in

I am using lg smart tv, i can input my user name and password which are correct but no response when i try and click the sign in button. Nothing happens at all. Can anyone help on this ?
7 REPLIES 7
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

In the interest in collecting information: -

• What's your LG televisions 'Model/Type' number and 'Software Version' number?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Product/Service Info.]
  • What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
    [Which can be found by launching the NOW TV app then visiting: My Account and looking 'top right' of the screen...]
  • Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?
    [Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App]
  • How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work okay on your LG television?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us and/or the NOW TV developers to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

TV Details ar

LG TV Model No.29MT31S

LG TV Software is 04.28.12

NetTV software version is 2.8.2

Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available on your model)?

Yes I have just tried this, it does not seem to have halped

• How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?

wired connection

• Do other 'apps' such as BBC iPlayer work okay on your LG television?

yes iplayer, netflix, amazon movies, etc internet all work fine on the TV

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Are you using the inbuilt NowTV app on your LG Smart TV or have you got a white nowtv box connected to your LG Television ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thks for yr contact

I am using a built in app that came with the TV
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thks for yr contact

I am using a built in app that came with the TV

Are you able to answer my questions @Anonymous User?

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User the reason @SeeMoreDigital is asking those questions as it helps with trouble shooting your problem. @SeeMoreDigital have you considered instead of putting in the interest of collecting information saying something like in order that folk can help you please provide the following information.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@4268 wrote:
@SeeMoreDigital have you considered instead of putting in the interest of collecting information saying something like in order that folk can help you please provide the following information.

Hi @4268,

Thanks, you're absolutely right 😉