cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ERROR CODE 2

Hello, we are trying to watch now tv episodes on our LG tv but 'error code 2' appears whenever we click to watch something! How can we fix this? X
283 REPLIES 283
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

App updated and now unable to access any programmes. What is going on? I was part of the app trial and it worked then. I assume that all affected will be compensated for this loss of service?

So in the interest in collecting information: -

What's your LG televisions 'model number' and 'Software Version'?

What's your NOW TV 'app' version?
Have you tried your LG televisions 'Intialization of App' option (if available)? Which can be found via: Support '?' -> Initialization of App...
How is your LG television connected to the internet. Is it via a wired or wireless ethernet connection?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In work so haven't the full information available but it is a wired connection via a powerline and I have carried out a factory reset.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Have you tried the steps outlined by @Anonymous User ?

If not, please give those a go and let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
LG 43UF770V. Connected wirelessly to TalkTalk fibre internet. Now TV App version 1.1.1.4. Stream quality 3100. Playing fine after my posting yesterday on page 6 of this thread. I hope everyone gets their service running too!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry, that should have read Version 1.0.7 which was updated on 30/4/2015 in the LG App Store. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

I have the same issue, currently paying for something I can't use!

TV model 42L8575T

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not on TV but brand new Blu ray player BP-350, bought specifically for the Now TV function as don't have any spare HDMI ports.  After initialising it works once, then the "Somethings not right...." appears.  Re-initialise, and exactly the same, works once only. At least I can take it back for a refund and look for another alternative.  Given how long this seems to haver been an issue, there doesn't seem much point in hanging on, any half competent developers could have resolved it in that time.  By the way, there is no ethernet port on this model, so I have no alternative to using Wi-Fi, and for reference the Now-TV box sitting beside it works perfectly.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry for the frustrations.

Thank you for providing all the information and sharing your experience and resolution.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

Have you had a chance to try @Anonymous User's solution here?

Please give that a go if you can and let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this.

Have you had a chance to try @Anonymous User's solution here?

Please give that a go if you can and let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Any further forward with an actual fix?