cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

KIDS TV ISNT WORKING ON TV

my now tv kids pass doesnt run out untill november but on rhe tv its asking us to pay 2.99 

when i logged in on the internet it says we have untill novermber so why isnt my tv working 

everythings up to date 

2 REPLIES 2
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

The most probable reason why this is happening to you is because you've somehow created more than one NOW TV account and you have not logged into your 'active' NOW TV account (ie: the account with your current passes).

Ideally you should be using the same log-in 'user name' (not to be confused with your forum name) and 'password' across all your NOW TV devices including this forum.

By way of confirmation... While you're logged onto this forum (with the log-in you previously tried), click on the following: View my bills link. And check to see if the payments listed on this particular NOW TV forum account match-up with your 'credit/debit' card statement. If they do not, there's a good chance that you've created more than one NOW TV account!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm in agrement with @SeeMoreDigital on this one @Anonymous User

Check the username that your using on the Internet is the same as the usernmae that your device connected to your TV has.

Thanks

Andy